You can type here any text you want

vs. acura rsx type s finally

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

next_level

oh well at least i got to race....even though it was importtrash...it actually held it's on for what it is i guess....sorta....ok....not really

i was comin home from work...i usually do like 70-75 the whole way to make good time gettin home, so when somethin comes up on me quick they're either late for somethin or like drivin fast....

anyways i see this import whatever, couldnt tell what it was, but it was lowered a little, actually done tastefully....i still dont like it....but whatever, i let him get next to me i hear his exhaust over mine, and hear the vtec screaming so i can tell he's on it so i just ease into the throttle to keep pace with him.....then stomp on it and leave him like he was standing still.....i tap my breaks and move over, he of course flys by.....so i let him go...them think about it....if he cant be civil about it, might as well make him look stupid twice...so i chase him down finally cause he hit traffic(i have skinnies on the front, and a whole lotta rubber in the back....not exactly a nascar, im not takin turns like him)...

get up next to him again and he takes off outta traffic, i pull out of traffic and just walk past him again ....i hit 120 when passing him....he did finally flash his lights at me as i took the off ramp....

the dude in the passenger seat would even look over at me...

now if a can just get a good tune on my car and find something decent to race

Back