You can type here any text you want

Walkaround video / exhaust clip

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
wow stock dp and air intake....what are we listening to there for exhaust?

hello people; TrAb, well I guess the carmera works. I'd like to see some pics from ground level of the rear end. I'd like to see how that exhaust hangs.Also I used to not run the heat shield on the turbo but I do now (even though I got it powercoated) it asks as a heat sink as that is deffinately needed.
thanks
IBBY

hello people; TrAb, well I guess the carmera works. I'd like to see some pics from ground level of the rear end. I'd like to see how that exhaust hangs.Also I used to not run the heat shield on the turbo but I do now (even though I got it powercoated) it asks as a heat sink as that is deffinately needed.
thanks
IBBY

Yeah im thinking about putting mine back on. But i know if i got my downpipe powder coated i would like the looks without it better.

Eh install acually didnt go all that smooth at my house on jackstands. But i took it down to a local exhaust shop and we got it worked out in about a hour. Had to remove and reweld the exhaust hangers that was the main problem i had. Nothing big though, deffinatly a nice looking kit.

If your taking it to a muffler shop they should have whatever is needed laying around. I think all we had to do is find a flat peice of steel to bend into the right places.

Back