You can type here any text you want

Walked another Mistake

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1badTTA

Resident Smart A$$
On the way home from work tonight I ended up at a light next to an '01ish mustang GT, well he looks over and I know it is on, I leave off idle since my radials are shot and are living on borrowed time anyways. He gets me out of the hole by 2 cars and I am able to get them back and another length by 70mph. Mind you that my car is way out of tune and running on 91 octane and 14psi. A little further down the road we get next to each other and (this has to be a first) He tells me he knows it is a V6 and a friend had one in TN and "those cars are fast as hell". Oh well, wasnt able to school another mustang owner, he already knew. At least we both had some fun, since that is waht it is all about.

My thoughts exactly!

At least we both had some fun, since that is waht it is all about.

I wish all the non-Buick owners that come here to post bogus stories were like this. But no, for whatever reason(I guess they don't have anything better to do), they try and put our cars down. I guess they think that if they can put our cars down, that makes their cars relatively higher? Oh well. Enjoyed reading the kill!

Nice kill... Another one bites the dust!!!

You don't need to be tuned with octane and high boost to kill a Rustang LOL:D Also, it's a plus that the guy was cool about getting beat and didn't make the common and ever famous excuse "I missed third"... Hope I didn't affend u stroked347;)

Offend me, not at all, besides real race cars have 3 pedals!! LoL j/k, im goin auto next year. Give alittle respect, its not rustang.

Mustang... there u go I spelled it right

Why are u going with the slushbox? Better durability or maybe for some better launches sounds about right, cause I met a guy at the track a few months back with a stang that had a 351 motor with forged internals and a Vortech T-trim SC that had a TH400 and this car was pretty badass running 10.3 @132mph... The guy told me he went with the TH400 cause he kept on breaking trannies with all the power he was making... Good luck with your rustang I mean mustang J/K;)

Well, im building a 347 stroker motor and shooting to go 10.9 on the motor and then some more with nitrous. A t-5 nor tremec would deliver consistant times, auto is alot softer on drivetrain and easier to harness the car. No missed gears, and you will never be able to shift quicker than a properly built auto. I have a C-4 tranny all rollerized and a brake waiting for my motor.

347 mustang

10.9 on motor would be pretty damn impressive with a little 347 and no spray... With a 100 shot u could easily pull low 10's to high 9's with a good 60ft time and launch... Sounds like you'll have a really fast car and you'll probably beat some of those darn buicks:D

Later...

Come to find out, the guy with the mustang works at the same plant as me and a friend of mine was talking to him about our little episode, the guy just about **** himself when he found out that my car had run 12's, (only running low 13's on the street right now) and I don't know the signifigance, but it is a Bullit mustang, whatever they are.

Originally posted by stroked347
. Give alittle respect, its not rustang.

Ya!! Its disgustand! ;) :D

Just kiddin... My stepdad has a 01 Vert. Nice car :) Way nicer than my ****box LS1 :D

Way nicer then your ****box LS1????WTF......I don't think the newer Stangs run 13.1 like your "stock" LS1. Handle anywhere CLOSE to the new f-body's, or last as long in the long run. Just my two cents worth. :D

Back