You can type here any text you want

Want to buy a super nice 86 or 87 Turbo Regal

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

kna4977

I'm in the market to purchase another Turbo Regal (GN, Turbo T, Turbo T limited) to add to my collection. Looking for a decent car at a fair price. Preferably a #2 condition car well maintained with <50K miles or better yet less than 25K miles. I would prefer an 87, but would consider an 86 if it was really nice and had rare options. Ideally I would like one with an astroroof although it's not completely necessary. T-tops would also be a consideration as long as they didn't leak or rattle too much. I would also be more interested if it had other rare options such as twilight sentinel, leather (turbo T), power seat, etc. Just let me know what you have and what you want for it.

I have an 87 Grand National, no rust ,mint condition with only 15,000 miles, 1 owner asking $26,000. I have all original paperwork from when I ordered it. T-Tops, driver power seat, trunk all lined. My email is Montagna13@comcast.net if you have any further questions, I can also email pictures if you are serious. Let me know. Thanks

I have an 87 Grand National, no rust ,mint condition with only 15,000 miles, 1 owner asking $26,000. I have all original paperwork from when I ordered it. T-Tops, driver power seat, trunk all lined. My email is Montagna13@comcast.net if you have any further questions, I can also email pictures if you are serious. Let me know. Thanks

Where are you located, and please send pics to kna4977@hotmail.com thanks

Anyone can send pics of any turbo regal they are wanting to sell to kna4977@hotmail.com

Just some more specifics on what I am looking for:

86 or 87 stock Grand National with at least one of the following options astroroof, T-tops and power seat, digital dash with <25,000 actual miles in #2 condition. The lower the miles, the more I would pay. Looking to stay under the $30,000 mark though

or

87 Turbo-T with at least one of the following astroroof, T-tops, leather and <50,000 miles any color in #2 condition Looking to stay under the $20,000 mark here

thanks,

pics and info to kna4977@hotmail.com

I have an 1986 T Type with 16k original miles. Silver/Gray with bergundy interior(console/bucket). Original paint in perfect condition(no checking). Flawless Interior. Car looks new inside and out. No t tops or leather but every power option available including power seat. Concert sound, automatic climate control(push button type). Car has few minor mods but basically stock. Runs/drives great. Getting a brand new powermaster next week as the original went out from sitting so long. Price would not be more than 20k. I would be looking for high teens though. I have every original part that came off the car including the original spark plug wires.

Just some more specifics on what I am looking for:

86 or 87 stock Grand National with at least one of the following options astroroof, T-tops and power seat, digital dash with <25,000 actual miles in #2 condition. The lower the miles, the more I would pay. Looking to stay under the $30,000 mark though

or

87 Turbo-T with at least one of the following astroroof, T-tops, leather and <50,000 miles any color in #2 condition Looking to stay under the $20,000 mark here. Probably wouldn't want a black one though as it is too much like a GN, but if it had rare options I would be interested. Yellow is kind of a turn-off too, but again it would depend on the options.

thanks,

pics and info to kna4977@hotmail.com

Still looking. Any leads would be appreciated too if you know someone who might be looking to sell or is trying to sell. thanks

And if you have any pics im4darush, send them my way along with your location and desired price.

I have an 86 GN with T-tops and just 21k original miles. All books and manuals, original Eagle GT tires. Gorgeous car that doesn't leak or rattle at all. PM if interested.

Back