You can type here any text you want

Wanted!! 70-72 Cutlass / 442

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Is it possible he might consider a 1972 GS455 Buick instead? One of 1099 built.

It has a VERY healthy 455 but is completely streetable. P/S, P/B, and A/C car.

Southern car too.

Price will be around $10k or so when I get it ready to sell so it is well within his price range. He won't be able to buy a real 442 in the same shape for that price.

1ARUNEM said:
Is it possible he might consider a 1972 GS455 Buick instead? One of 1099 built.

It has a VERY healthy 455 but is completely streetable. P/S, P/B, and A/C car.

Southern car too.

Price will be around $10k or so when I get it ready to sell so it is well within his price range. He won't be able to buy a real 442 in the same shape for that price.
Sorry, he's an all Old's guy, He will settle for a Cutlass

http://www.cars-on-line.com/22793.html

i know this car personnally
its a sweet ride and sounds bad ass ! 2.5 pipes with 2 chamber black case flows w30 cam fresh heads factory hood and spoiler.. that car is worth some good money and its in NY BUT ITS NOT A 442! so dont let that guy bs U on that!

I saw one a guy had in our church.... was around a '69-'70. Dark blue Cutlass.... W30... maybe? ... factory air car..... automatic on the floor.... MS car.... so it is not a rust bucket might have a little rust... but not alot.... was a project car.... but would run and drive.....350 Rocket I think..... it had the factory hood hold down things on the front corners of the hood. I think he was asking around 5-6k.

Back