You can type here any text you want

Wanted: 99-02 Regal GS

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

8sec-z

I am looking for a 1999-2002 Regal GS. Miles under 80,000. Good shape. Prefer white, blue or maroon. I sold mine four years ago and I want another.
I am in northern Indiana and would drive/fly up to 15 hours away.
ali11_13 at hotmail dot com
Thanks
Brad

I am looking for a 1999-2002 Regal GS. Miles under 80,000. Good shape. Prefer white, blue or maroon. I sold mine four years ago and I want another.
I am in northern Indiana and would drive/fly up to 15 hours away.
ali11_13 at hotmail dot com
Thanks
Brad

I might have one for sale. 99 Regal GS fully loaded, White, with a bunch of SLP performance bolt-on's. Car has a recent new performance transmission. Rite now the engine has a dead cylinder, Motor is either going for a full rebuild, or a carfax certified low mileage motor install. Car has 100k, (all hi-way) but is mint.

Gotta love the L67's!!!! Guy at my work has one, has ran a 14.0@99 mph. Now he is building a forged engine, porting his own TB & Heads, getting the Eaton Ported. He is shooting for the moon. I love the FWD W-Body Supercharged cars!! I get to work on them quite often @ the dealership I work at. Get to drive all sorts!!!

Gotta love the L67's!!!! Guy at my work has one, has ran a 14.0@99 mph. Now he is building a forged engine, porting his own TB & Heads, getting the Eaton Ported. He is shooting for the moon. I love the FWD W-Body Supercharged cars!! I get to work on them quite often @ the dealership I work at. Get to drive all sorts!!!

Theres so much you can do with them, and they are pretty strong. This one smokes stock GN's!!!
Its easy to get them into the 12's. One of the vendors on this board has broke into the 10's (turbocharged) every day car.

Back