Wanted ATSG 200R4 Manual

SS/GN

Looking for a paper copy of the ATSG 200R4 manual. Thanks in advance

Thanks I did the ebay search and only found the CD copy and I am old and like the paper copy. Appreciate the input.

Kevin, I've got one. Looks to be in "Like new" condition. It's the "revised edition", whatever that means.:D Don't see a date on it.
It's yours, if you want it.
Send me your addy, and I'll mail it to you.

I never understood putting that kind of stuff on a cd. The last thing I want to do if I'm out in the garage getting all greasy is to set up my laptop and charger and get it all greasy too

I never understood putting that kind of stuff on a cd. The last thing I want to do if I'm out in the garage getting all greasy is to set up my laptop and charger and get it all greasy too
Because you can back it up on redundant systems, and print it as many times as you want if you loose, get dirty, etc. Also if it is in a decent format it is searchable.

I keep service manuals, schematics, user manuals etc for several hundred medical devices / imaging equipment on an encrypted USB drive in my pocket. Thats why lol

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Same here and tranny oil gets everywhere:rolleyes:

I printed off the pages I was working with and put them in a sleeve. Hung the sleeve on the wall above the bench. But I scanned the hard copy. I'm old too.

Just received mine from Chuck:) Great guy to have in our community. Thanks again