You can type here any text you want

Wanted: cheap 89 TTA in N.C. area

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

OneLethal87GN

R.I.P. Lethal GN
I've been thinking about selling the GN and getting a TTA. If you have one that is reasonably priced send me an e-mail with all the details. I will either sell mine to buy one or just keep the GN and still get a TTA. Thanks.

Well, I have quite a bit done to my car. However, it is my daily driver and has 160k on it. The body is nice but has a few dings and small dents, nothing major. The re-paint looks good from a distance but is cracking and chipping due to poor prep work. The engine has just been rebuilt with forged pistons, ported heads w/ bigger valves and new valvesprings, a Comp Cams 206/206 hydraulic and double roller timing chain. The tranny is fresh but Aamco did it so it drives good under normal driving but has some issues under WOT. I think a big servo would help alot of that. The car has the following upgrades: turbo, injectors, exhaust, intercooler, fuel system, alky kit, power plate, and other stuff. It has a tire rim combo with only a few hundred miles on them. They consist of Cragar street stars, 15x4 fronts and 15x8 rears. They look just like Drag Stars except they are chrome steel instead on aluminum. I chose the heavier wheel due to the ease of cleaning. I can scan some pix but it may take a day or so. One is in my avatar under my user name. What I meant by cheap was no low mileage show queens that I could never afford. I was thinking of asking around $7,500 for my car due to all the money I have tied up in it...which is easily twice that much due to the replacement of parts. I put close to my asking price in the car in just the engine and tranny since early last year. Let me know what you have and give me a good description of your car. I would rather keep the GN and have a TTA but only making $14 an hour doesn't allow such luxuries. If you would like further details on the car feel free to e-mail me. Thanks.

Are you still interested? I would be willing to trade if the car is in similar condition. As long as the car is a reliable driver and I wouldn't be ashamed to show it off we could talk. Let me know if you want to talk further about this. My e-mail is the same as my user name here, just add @aol.com. Thanks.

Sorry for the delay and response. I have two TTA's and one was just sold. The second is under a mild restoration and will be more than you said you want to invest.

That's cool. I'm sure I'll come across a TTA for around $7500 soon. If not I'll park the GN and get me something else and just use the Buick for weekends or turn it into a drag car.

Back