Wanted GN, have 10 second 85 Monte to deal with

cherp22

I am looking to trade for more of a driver. I am looking for stock or modified GN, or a LS1 or LT1 f body for trade. Can be stock or modified. Let me know what you have. I am looking to get 10k out of my car so a trade of equal value would be best so no money was required from either end. Some specifics of the 85 SS....

383, pump gas motor, solid flat tap cam, ported dart heads, 0 miles on this motor.
350 turbo with 8" A-1 converter 4200 stall
8.5 Grand National Rear End, 4.10 gear, brand new everthing (Eaton Posi was over $500)
MSD ignition
10AN fuel system, 300 gph fuel pump

This car went 11.40/115 on the engine last year (motor was tired) and 10.60/127 on a 150 hit. The car will go much faster this year. Very streetable. Only has 10:1 compression, and can cruise around all day long. Drove to the track 30 miles, raced, came home no prob.

Here is a teaser pic. Have many more pics and details. Im in Bethalto, IL

Chad1.jpg

Damn I saw your monte on the other board I wish I can trade ya but I have no cash. TTT for you :)

Whats the story on your car? Looking for all types of offers. You might be suprised.

Plowboy
How streetable is this car? I want something to be more of a driver. What gearing? A/c and heat still work? Just wanting something to enjoy more daily and still have fun, plus I've had mine for 11 years, time for a change.

cherp22 said:
Plowboy
How streetable is this car? I want something to be more of a driver. What gearing? A/c and heat still work? Just wanting something to enjoy more daily and still have fun, plus I've had mine for 11 years, time for a change.

Cherp, Its completely streetable. The A/C is new and the heat still works fine. My dad and best friend drove it 400 miles home from Tampa Fl. when I bought it. Factory 3:42 gearing. I have more pictures if you wanna see them?