WANTED: GNX "FORTUNATE 500" ASC AD OR POSTER

Justin Wahler

Do you have an original ad or poster of the GNX "Fortunate 500" ASC ad? If so, I would certainly be interested. Only looking for the ad or poster, not the newer reprint.

Sorry to post this in hear but this is probably my best shot of finding it.

Thanks!

Do you have an original ad or poster of the GNX "Fortunate 500" ASC ad? If so, I would certainly be interested. Only looking for the ad or poster, not the newer reprint.

Sorry to post this in hear but this is probably my best shot of finding it.

Thanks!
I have an origional. Just to make sure, it is white bottom, blue backround,where the car is, has the ASC logo down at the bottom. I can try to send you a picture, if you want. I also have all the other GNX posters. At the time, I had two X's. 273 and 344. I still have 344, and most of the signed/ numbered pics and posters from 273. Do you own a car, or just collecting literature on the car? Either way, I need to sell this stuff I do not need any more. Thanks, Dave. Contact me directly, at willard344@gmail.com P{S know anyone who might be interested in a 86 T type, one of 17 sold to the FBI that year? I do have all the bills of sale, etc. to prove it is what I say it is. I even met the cop who drove it out in San Fransisco, when he worked for the DEA as an undercover drug interdiction officer.

I have an origional. Just to make sure, it is white bottom, blue backround,where the car is, has the ASC logo down at the bottom. I can try to send you a picture, if you want. I also have all the other GNX posters. At the time, I had two X's. 273 and 344. I still have 344, and most of the signed/ numbered pics and posters from 273. Do you own a car, or just collecting literature on the car? Either way, I need to sell this stuff I do not need any more. Thanks, Dave. Contact me directly, at willard344@gmail.com P{S know anyone who might be interested in a 86 T type, one of 17 sold to the FBI that year? I do have all the bills of sale, etc. to prove it is what I say it is. I even met the cop who drove it out in San Fransisco, when he worked for the DEA as an undercover drug interdiction officer.

Any pictures and price on the 86 FBI car?