You can type here any text you want

Wanted: My wild 72 Cutlass for your GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

elukas

Totally molested street/strip bruiser. Engine built by a mechanic who races for himself with no corners cut. He only sold the engine to me because he was switching it out for a supercharged 496. Former owner had this engine in a 78 monte carlo drag car and ran all engine 11.4-11.6s in the quarter with lower gears.

* Chevy 350 * 12.5:1 comp 350 (*Requires race gas) *Dart heads fully race ported by AFR * Forged slugs & rods/balanced assembly * 8 qt pan

* Electronic exhaust cutouts take the car from semi-wild to "hell unleashed/LS1 guy pisses pants" in 2 seconds flat (switch is hidden under the dash)

* 3.90 posi rear 8.5" chevy 10 bolt

*3000 rpm converter & T400 with a manual valve body

* MSD 6al with 7000 rpm rev limiter on

* Holley 750 with larger main body

* Body not perfect but still pretty decent. Some rust but all in the least noticeable spots. Missing a piece of trim. Paint starting to show its age.

This item is USED

Trades ACCEPTED: YES! Looking for.... sigh... something to drive daily this fall-spring while I do a lot of business traveling in the midwest.

I live in an emissions testing county so has to be able to pass. Also with traveling thousands of miles gas mileage is important to me. No projects. Must be super reliable.

A Grand National would be perfect ... stock, strong runner, would pass emissions + decent gas mileage :)

IMPORTANT: CAR LOCATED IN NW INDIANA. I cannot easily get it anywhere. You must include picking it up in your trade considerations.

Thanks and EMAIL lukasink@gmail.com with what you've got fast!!!

Attachments

• cutlass photo smaller.jpg
    cutlass photo smaller.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 119
Back