You can type here any text you want

wanted wh1

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
jb903 said:
im looking for an 86 wh1 in nice shape. nothing needing paint. stock or modified is ok. 8-10 grand range. any help would be greta. thanks

justinb903@sbcglobal.net

Good Luck! I found one with ~60k miles and the guy bought it new. Stock all the way down to the chip and air cleaner. He saw the BJ Auction and decided that his car is worth $ :rolleyes: 25K.

V6RACER said:
Good Luck! I found one with ~60k miles and the guy bought it new. Stock all the way down to the chip and air cleaner. He saw the BJ Auction and decided that his car is worth $ :rolleyes: 25K.

I can't believe you didn't pick that up :rolleyes: :eek: :p

I had been conteplating selling mine...however I would have to get between 11 and 12K for it.

car was purchased new by my dad, I bought it 6 years ago from him. Stipped and painted in 2001, along with new doors (not skins) and some new trim. 106K miles, about 2000 on a new Jimmy's tranny and complete new rear end and suspension. Mods are in the sig....pm me or e-mail if you want some pics.

wh1

Go to ebay and type in item #4617060921. The bidding ended for this 78k mile wh1 and it did not meet the reserve. I think the guy was wanting somewhere around $8500-9500 for it, but you would need to contact him to know for sure (possibly he's lowered his price if he still has it). You may need to "click" on the completed items to find it.
BW Jones

The one on Ebay is sold. I told the guy I wanted to buy it last night and he said he had someone comming to look at it. What do you know, the guy bought the car with cash and drove it home. He sold the thing for $7k.

I went and took a look at Tom's car outside of Bloomington today. It's definately a nice car. Close to mint interior, a lot of good parts on the car (total of $11k in parts), and it looks really nice to boot. I just couldn't afford to spend that much money right now.

-Dan

im waiting for a few more pics of the car and im gonna go take a look at that one. thanks for the info.

I've got some pictures of the car that I took while I was looking at it today. I'll send them to you if you would like.

-Dan

Back