You can type here any text you want

Wanting Strip Chip/ ID my injectors please

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

getchasum

MISSING 2 CYLINDERS???
As post states, wanting a new chip but I'm unsure of injectors.

Came from Postons, have RP stamped on them, gray bottems and have 17090304 on them. They are 36lbers but who makes them? Called Postons, they were unsure also.

Thanks,

Sound like Rochester (Delphi) injectors. If theyre 36's I tend to guess there Delphi 37's

I went to the GN/T-Type board. They look a lot like the Delphi 50's. I'm not saying I have 50's they just look like that brand.

What about a chip program? How and what should I instruct a chip burner? The chip I have now runs great, just would like to get a little more timing and maybe a better fuel curve for some 100 oct gas.

Thanks,

Maybe Jack from Racetronix would be able/willing to help?

I will look into it and get back to you.
This part is not in the HP Multec line or Disc injector line.
There is no cross for it either in my books.

Jack :cool:
Racetronix

Jack THANKS so much!! I hope you can help. I'll dbl check that part number again but I'm sure it's right.

I guess this is what I get for buying parts from a vendor that does not know their product.

Thanks Again,

These injectors are spec'd out for GM powertrain 704L marine apps. Flow appears to be 38.2 lb. per hour.

Jack :cool:
Racetronix

Thanks to all so very much but, I'd have to say that I'm really messed up now. Chuck Leeper emailed me and said they were 37 delpfi's but, it looks like Jack has did his homework.

Does it matter what I tell my chip burner 38.2/37's?

Thanks,

Back