You can type here any text you want

Was there ever video of Hartline spinning @ the nats posted?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

kenny

No turbo, no care.
Reading the GMHTP artice made me think of it.

Never did see it get posted. I'd like to see it again.

Originally posted by kenny
I'll take that as a no. :(

I remember seeing some pics of Cal's car after he spun out, but no video..... I'm sure somebody has it on video, but most guys on here don't seem to share videos they have from events:(

I saw the pics as well, thought someone mentioned a video.

I only caught part of it when I was at the Nats, would like to see the full thing.

I have a video of it, but I don't have any way of putting it on the computer. I know of 5-6 other people who filmed it. If one of them emailed it to me, I could host it on my web site.

Originally posted by HighPSI
I have a video of it, but I don't have any way of putting it on the computer. I know of 5-6 other people who filmed it. If one of them emailed it to me, I could host it on my web site.

Better yet,

Make videos of all of them, and say with any $300 in shop purchase, they can see them.....

I'll tell ya, you really had me/us, nervous. I saw you just disappear into the cloud, from the stands. Then seeing the skid marks, once we got to the top end of the track. It was sure nice seeing you standing there.

Originally posted by chris
I'll bet there was some skid marks that you didn't see!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya, anyone near the fence from the 1,000' mark on. <g>

Another thing that I thought was cool is how I heard Dave Fiscus pulled the 'chute and did like a 180 to come and see if Cal was okay..... Dave is a brave man!

Originally posted by HighPSI

If you want to send me a copy, I can get it online.

Willing to give you some cash for it, if you want.

Not that big of a deal.

Back