Wasted rod bearings. Have a Question!

DCVING

Well all I have to say is I screwed up. :mad: This past winter I re-did the top end of my engine, ported heads, 212-212 cam, ported intake, all that stuff. I did not touch the lowwer end even with 130k on it because I have great oil pressure and it ran great too. Well I took the car to the track for the 2nd time, the 1st time the tranny let go during my burnout and that was that, well this time I wanted to make 1 pass in street trim, 15psi, street chip, nitto's @ 27psi, just the way I drive it around town, As I got into top of 3rd gear the BOOST guage returned to '0' as did my fuel pressure guage went back to 40psi . I got out of it because I felt it lay over pretty bad. Then I hear some rapping from the motor! Turns out the vacume line fell off the Reg. this line also feeds my boost guage too. So I assume I leaned out really bad and toasted it. I check on the direct scan and I see my 02 volts go from 800 to 120 then to 60 @ WOT, but I had only 5counts of knock retard too, It doesnt make sense. Did I loose oil pressure or was it form leaning out. Oh yeah I still managed a 11.9 too with only 15psi of boost. :eek:

The worst bearing was the last one #6 rod, it is split on both sides, some of the others are wasted too but not as bad. The mains dont look great but nothing severe. What the freak happend here? I will get some pics soon too.