You can type here any text you want

WATCH OUT part 2

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

msgn2

effenwheelguy
Hey All,
Just a another post of a close call of an almost stolen GN. :eek: Leaving for work I noticed my hood slightly popped....both doors open....and ALL of my GN emblems missing. Well, Column was broken, Radio gone and dash completely torn out.
Bad day right? Not really, Because I broke the rear end 1 week earlier, The driveshaft was out of the car!! As soon as they tried to leave..Nothing!!! Good luck huh??

So, Keep you friends close and your GN even closer. They did manage to get the neighbor's civic. (maybe they put my emblems on it?) :mad:

Sorry to hear that one. My first GN was stolen in 87. It was found months later in a S. Florida canal. In all honesty, I don't think these cars should be left unattended in certain places for long periods of time. (ie malls, plazas and super markets, movie theatres). I saw a nice GN in my area last week at the far end of a Publix. I think the kid works there. Bad idea! I know many of us use them for daily drivers, but you are taking one hell of a risk with that.

gnx139 said:
Sorry to hear that one. My first GN was stolen in 87. It was found months later in a S. Florida canal. In all honesty, I don't think these cars should be left unattended in certain places for long periods of time. (ie malls, plazas and super markets, movie theatres). I saw a nice GN in my area last week at the far end of a Publix. I think the kid works there. Bad idea! I know many of us use them for daily drivers, but you are taking one hell of a risk with that.

I agree leaving these cars unattended for long periods of time is basically asking for them to be stolen.. Hell, I've heard stories where someone parks the car leaves it for 5 mins and it disappears... Make no mistake, people watch these cars and are on the lookout to steal them when/if the time is right!

I just heard a story from a local guy where he came out from the mall as his Buick T was being loaded on a flatbed. He called the police but they did nothing to the crooks as they said they picked up the wrong by accident. If you Love your cars put a LoJack system on it. It will be found.

stolen cars

I would not think of leaving my t for more than a minute,i live in the old people capital of florida and i know it would be gone before i got back...my 2$ :)

f-ing car thieves

glad to hear you got your car back, I had one stolen also, it was never recovered ( i felt violated :mad: ) that's why this time i got got
**LO-JACK WITH THE EARLY WARNING SYSTEM** most of us don't mind dumping $1k into the motor but when it comes to alarms we try to spend less, I know it may sound like i'm paranoid, but i got motion sensor lights, camera's and an armory of weapons but after it's gone only chance of getting it back is with a lo-jack type of device.

be careful they may try to come back at a later time be ready :mad:

Back