Watches?

X3 on the Skagen Titanium watches I've worn mine everyday for the last year I've had it. Here's a great website for non-jewelry-store-brand watches:
Cool Watches, Unique Watches, Unusual Watch designs, Cool Watch Brands & Modern Watches

I also have a Tissot, which is a great entry-level swiss watch, durable and light, I think they all come with sapphire crystal dials.

My 'good' watch is an automatic Montblanc, which I also highly recommend; however, not for day-to-day use.
damn my watch fetish...

I really like the Tissot also and the Tag .Some of these others I have never seen.I really don't want a Japanese made swiss movement:rolleyes:.I have been looking at real swiss made for the most part.Thanks for the info:cool:

Kevin

If you don't want japanese movement, avoid Citizen, Timex and Seiko like the plauge.

Add Bulova to that list and a few more.I used to Like Seiko,however the styles and quality is not what it once was.Thanks for the input some real nice stuff out their.

Kevin

Forgot to mention this is the one I've been eyeballing lately. I really like all Oakley products plus this being a military issue I would think it is a good watch, plus titanium (light weight), and stylish looking. Only downfall is you must be in the military are know someone who is in order to purchase from this web sight.

https://secure.usstandardissue.com/Product_Detail.cfm?id=218#

and free shipping! unless you want to expedite:eek: