You can type here any text you want

Water temp gauge sender location?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ds4545

I am planning to add an analog temp gauge and would like to know the best place and method to install the temp sender.

I am planning to add an analog temp gauge and would like to know the best place and method to install the temp sender.

Install it on the front passanger side of the intake manifold next to the water outlet hose.

All you do is take the old one out of the intake manifold and put the new one in. I think its the one on the passengers side.

EDIT: Just went out to the garage and took a look at my GN. The one for the gauge is to the left and slightly below the thermostat/ water neck on the passenger's side. Thats where mine is hooked up. The other two on the drivers side are the coolant temp sensor and fan switch for the ECM (I think).

Hope this helps.

Temp Sensor

What do you disconnect when you remove the stock sensor, the overheat light in the dash?

Back