WB readings

50Bucket

I am thinking heavily about switch my car to E85. I am curious on tuning though, w/wideband O2...
Since it takes more fuel, and basically that means it needs to run richer, say at idle, I should target for say 12:1 or 11:1, or even more?
I've only used my O2 for gasoline in the past, using the NTK sensor, I should still be able to use the same sensor, and watch for the same measurements? 10:1 is 10:1 isnt it, or is there something I am missing...???

It's the same ratio as gas, I target 11.0 with a LC1 WB. It will just take more volume to hold that AF-ratio with e85 instead of gas.

The lambda readings will be the same, if your WB displays it. It's the conversion form lambda to whichever fuel you're using that causes the FAR readings to be different (by 1/3 in this case).

Ok, so the way I see it, I keep the same A/F table, but I'll have to raise my VE table to meet the target A/F....

Any issues heard of yet running an aluminum fuel rail? TFE hose? I'm about to try & start this thing up over the coming weekend, I think, I hope....Trying to cover all my bases before I go making a mistake.

Thanks for the info!