Weber Racing

87WE4BOOSTED

I NEED MORE BOOST!!
I know there are vendors here that can get it done when building the 109. My first experience in building a Stroked 109, I choose Weber Racing.

I would like to thank the guys over @ Weber for doing a fantastic job on this build. If anyone is on the fence about choosing somone to build a motor that WORKS and customer service to boot. Don't hesitate to give these guys a call.

Thanks again.

Good to hear I am heavily considering having my car taken apart over the winter and have a monster engine built for it. Is your "second time out" et's with the new motor I am assuming? What kinda power do you think you can get out of the motor?

Good to hear I am heavily considering having my car taken apart over the winter and have a monster engine built for it. Is your "second time out" et's with the new motor I am assuming? What kinda power do you think you can get out of the motor?

Yes they were. They told me I was good to high 9 nines if everything else could handle it. (I.E. Fuel System, Injector, etc..)

I am considering going with the same set up Stroker and 6265dbb what convertor are you running and how do you like it on street duty?

I am considering going with the same set up Stroker and 6265dbb what convertor are you running and how do you like it on street duty?

I'm using a 9.5" PTC. It drives around like it used to when the stock converter was in. :cool: When nailed it wakes up.:) Just like the guys told me, you won't be disappointed!!