Webpage updated.

withdrawals

More than you know. It started 1 1/2 days after taking it up there. But I just keep looking forward to when it will be done. And I go and visit it every couple of days. Also I just found the body broadcast sheet in the back seat and it turns out that my cars birthday is the same day as my wifes.:eek: freaky or what? different year though

Well now I have a total of 10 pages on the site and still going. the newest is from the paint booth on 03/02/02.:D

It's getting closer to being done. Just in time for spring (spring in washinton=less filtered sunshine,can almost see a round ball in the sky behind the clouds)

round ball in the sky.

Every year around this time there is an over-abundance of calls to the government about a UFO in this area. All the descriptions are the same. Large fiery ball moving slowly east to west in the sky. :p

well once again the webpage is updated. I added a few more pages but will be adding another at the beginning of next week. rumor has it that this week my car is going from black and white (gray actually) to color.:D

New and Improved.

The webpage is updated once again with a new page with 16 pics from the latest run to the paint shop. Now with tartar control!:D