You can type here any text you want

Weldon pumps.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cheeseburger

Fuel pressure bleeds off immediatly after i prime motor, i guess they have no built in check valve whatsoever, correct?

Thanks.

weldon pump

2025a pump #10 an line, never used a check valve and i dont need one, worked for 9 years, no trouble good luck oc, :)

odell4o8 said:
2025a pump #10 an line, never used a check valve and i dont need one, worked for 9 years, no trouble good luck oc, :)

I hear you, i like to run a check valve because it allows you to see if you have an inj leaking down and it allows faster starts.

I used to have an SX check valve, but that's gone and it looks like the Earls is the same.

2 2035s? How much horsepower do you plan to make?
I believe 1 is good for 1500Hp or so.

Cheeseburger said:
I hear you, i like to run a check valve because it allows you to see if you have an inj leaking down and it allows faster starts.

I used to have an SX check valve, but that's gone and it looks like the Earls is the same.

Mike, what is your line size? I have a -10 check valve that I have never used, maybe you could have it if it'll work. Shipping to canada sucks though... :eek: :D

Big Stu said:
Mike, what is your line size? I have a -10 check valve that I have never used, maybe you could have it if it'll work. Shipping to canada sucks though... :eek: :D

Sure that would be great,(using -10) how would you like to go about it?
You can email me direct at prov62003@yahoo.com
I have a few ''tricks'' to get things shipped without being robbed at the border. ;)
Talk to you soon!

Thank you,

Mike.

turbodave231 said:
Two 2035's?? Why? You will need a high flow regulator and a huge return line.

Lol, i was just having some fun. :D

I have one 2015, man this fuel system really ate up the cash! :o

I did a single 2025.

I know what you mean about the cash. When you start adding up receipts..............no wait , you don't want to ever do that!

It seems like everything costs twice what you originally thought.

DR

Back