Well I've been activated!!!

Maximumwarp

Just got the call Yesterday.

Keep em fast and I'll see ya'll when I get back.

Please support the Troops, even if you do not agree with the reasoning.

Remember that we, the general public, don't know all the facts about why the U.S. Goverenment makes the decisions it does.

I'll do my job for the cause and I hope the public does its job and support me.

Thanks, JS

Best of Luck!

We're a fortunate nation to have such a competent military to defend our freedom and assist others in gaining theirs. :cool:

Givem H*ll,
You and all the other brave souls are in my Prayers.

I don't like war, but this is one of the times, where it is necessary. Sadman was a little Hitler, and needs removed, one way or another.

So. you've become part of the coalition of the "willing" :cool:

You have my best wishes....Keep your powder dry ;)

Thanks you for your service. If we can do anything to help your family while you're gone, just ask. We're here in Colorado, but remain willing to help in some small way if we can.

Warp'em to death for us :)

Lt Col Burough
USAF Retired
719-594-0539

Hey - Good luck and thanks for your hard work.

Do me a favor - if you find Saddam, don't shoot him. Dial in his coordinates, call in the air, and then drop one of those 21000 pound MOABs right on his head for me, ok?

Rich

Stay safe...

Take good care and stay safe. I thank you from a country that doesn't tend to give a lot of thanks (not speaking for said country).

Don't the Iraqi's know that the Buick Nats are comign up? :)

Hats off to you for defending our country.Best of luck and we all pray for a safe return.Make us proud.;)

Be careful over there. Come back safe and do some serious damage to the enemy if possible because you know they will to you if given the chance.

Best wishes to you, and god bless you for defending our great country!!

Show 'em what modern military power is all about!!

Steve

May God bless you and keep you safe. Thank you for keeping my way of life safe from criminals like Saddam Hussein. Keep your eyes open and watch your back.

Talk to you when you get back.

Been there, done that, last time around,Desert Storm. I know the feeling.
As for myself it was a relief getting the call. Not that I was trying to avoid it but rather the opposite.
I can`t speak for the other branches but in the good `ole USMC you get a feeling of brotherhood,(ESPRIT DE CORPS), and loyalty to your unit. I felt that if I wasn`t involved I was missing something and betraying my fellow Marines. I hope you feel the same way, you`re leaving one family to go with another.

I wish you and all our "Brothers In Arms" the swiftest path possible to attain the goals needed to come home safely.

"God Bless this Great Country and all those in uniform who are there to keep it that way!"

"Semper Fi"
"Once A Marine Always A Marine"
SSGT. Jim Kaske

BE SAFE! AND KICK THEIR BUT! I support the United States!Even if our(Canadian )priminister is a Di#K.