You can type here any text you want

Well the time has come

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Grumpy

Thread killer
Been throwing the TTA around my brain for a while here and decided to abandon the Stage 2 eng and just put it back together as a stocker and sending it on its way to a new owner :eek: .. Prices are finally goin up and I was goin back an forth about the full cage in a 10,508 mile car .. It will be weird without a TTA here .. We have had them since 89 . Sure did have a blast with them :eek: Just time to move on I guess . To me it's just a car to others its a "collector" . My collector junk is an ol Shelby .. Thats enuff :cool: Ya I will still be in here giving my "opinion's" :eek: :p Car will take a few months to get back together then it's outta here :wink:

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 275
  • TTAdrive.jpg
    TTAdrive.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 251
guess it's time to grab a 3rd gen Rx7 to put that stage motor in. ;)

You gonna be selling any spare parts you got lying around for the TTA?

Good luck!

guess it's time to grab a 3rd gen Rx7 to put that stage motor in. ;)

You gonna be selling any spare parts you got lying around for the TTA?

Good luck!

well the stage 2 is staying with me :eek: maybe end up in the Mazda ...although Melissa ran 10.10 with the Mazda's motor .. Mazda is maybe 600#s lighter than her GN .. that would put it down in the 9s with a reg old 109 block :eek: I may sell the TTA as a roller . Have to get it back from the header guy first :redface: Just figure things out as we go :biggrin:

And Tuesday it will be getting the RX7 motor then going into storage for the saga to continue in 3 months:cool: :cool:

Very Nice clean car......

should just part it out...:biggrin:

Goodbye TTA

Hi Grumpy,
Sorry to hear of your impending sale of the TTA. I guess these cars were always one of my dream vehicles,so you can pry my cold,dead foot from mine.It's the only remarkable car I own. However, with your fleet, I can understand how it goes.Good luck with your choices in the future!
Dale

Hi Grumpy,
Sorry to hear of your impending sale of the TTA. I guess these cars were always one of my dream vehicles,so you can pry my cold,dead foot from mine.It's the only remarkable car I own. However, with your fleet, I can understand how it goes.Good luck with your choices in the future!
Dale

different generation :biggrin: we have all ways driven them as just a car .. old stuff to me is a 66 427 Cobra :cool: trying to talk the wife into using it as a driver BUT even she said "I like my Buick T so sell it" :eek: oh ya I would sell it in pieces to .. like as a roller to someone who has a rusty critter or a crashed car :cool:

Your not gonna sell it without a price;)

not cheap :p put back as a stocker prob $18k ... roller ...hmmm don't know :eek: really don't need another eng and trans :eek: ...maybe sell it as a "kit" and let someone put it together themselves .. I really can't be bothered at this point ..have to many things goin on .. IF I don't sell it it can go to sleep in a barn beside a GNX :eek:

Do you have the original motor and trans with 10k miles on them?

Jason

motor has 17 or 18k on it (put in another car and then bought the car back :eek: ) TTA trans ... non stock rear end ... goin to be a 9" Ford with an alum driveshaft (thats in it now) or a Dana 44 :cool: I have a few TTA motors ...9 mile , 18k (mine) , 38k , and another from my original TTA from 89..think it had around 90k when I swapped it out :eek:

lookin for pics to set up a for sale add :eek: this is what it was "suppose" to be :eek:

Attachments

• TTA4.jpg
    TTA4.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 133
Finish it up. That intake looks sweeeet.

Jason

I sold the intake :biggrin: Don't like "BLING" :eek: It is goin to be sold .. NOT finishing it .. Car is to nice .. Wasn't my idea to do it in the first place :rolleyes:

Back