You can type here any text you want

Whack a Mole

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

meanchicken

gallo vicioso
That's what it's been like these last few days.

A few days ago, I clobbered a nice 68 Mustang Fastback. Beautiful car and it sounded very healthy.
I cruised passed him and fluttered the boost at him as I went by at about 55mph to his approx 50mph. He let me go up about 10 lengths before he took the bait and then he took a run at me. I waited until he was about 5 lengths back (he was definitely WOT by the sound of it) and then nailed it. He never even go long side me....he probably made it to my door and then I just left him.
He got alongside later and gave me a thumbs up.

A little later I found a sweet '68 SS 350 Camaro in a double left turn lane. I got along side him in the open lane and we commented on each other cars.
On the green we made the left and as we straightened out.....I crushed him...

While looking in my mirror I could see him in the distance giving me a thumbs up out his window.

Then yesterday....another STi met its death. First he went at me from a roll...I pulled him with my tires still spinning. At the next light I was watching him come up alongside in my mirror and his wife looked just as pissed:mad: as mine gets when I race with her in the car....he was getting an ear full:rolleyes:.
None the less, he looked over and was smiling ear to ear. He said something as the light turned green...I couldn't make it out...but I figured he'd not try again since his wife was already chattering away....sounded like she was buzzing away in Tagalog...a familiar Filipino dialect...

Undeterred by the passenger side airbag:mad:, he set his throttle to "No more blah, blah, blah!" and took off. With the jump...and good AWD traction...he got out on me a couple lengths before I got my street radials to hook. Then I just went around him.
I let the boost blow off as I went by him.
Then as I watched in the mirror, he was still smiling, but now his wife:mad: looked like her head was gonna grenade.:biggrin:

He turned off and went home to get his whoopin'

Good to know I'm not the only one who gets chewed out for playing around :D

Good kills man!

lol thank God I have one of the good ones, mine just says crush him baby hahahha, then slow down before a cop nails you !!!!!!!!

A couple days ago it was a dork in a new v6 stang who got served...after I cruised past him, he pulls a fly by, so I crushed him at the next light. Later he tells me I should change my late to NO CHANCE (too bad it wouldn't fit). I told him to be careful...mine aint even close to being the fastest Turbo Buick around.:cool:

Then a little later this kid in a fart canned army flat green Honda hatchback thought we were in a race. He was winding it up and banging away while I was just sort of...just... driving....
I looked over with an annoyed look on my face, and his passenger is looking back:biggrin:grinning ear to ear....so I nailed it and acted like my head was pinned to the head rest....just left him there going baaaaaaaaaaa....while I wasted some alky

They came along side at the next light and were both cracking up giving me a thumbs up.

School's out, kiddies.

lol the state should send you a teacher salary hahahaha. Just looking at your sig, our cars are pretty close on what we are running with parts and times. Also you have a 68 ss camaro and one of my other toys is a 68 400 firebird. Have a good one and stay out of trouble , don't let a trooper catch you, they LOVE plucked chicken lol. Daniel Ray

A couple days ago, I end up in a left turn lane behind a nice sounding SRT8 Charger. As he goes left through the intersection, he stabs the throttle a couple times to sound off. It had a nice sounding exhaust kit on it.

When we both are straight and clear of traffic, I was still about 2 lengths behind him and he nails it....so ....so did I....caught him and passed him with ease.

After we slowed down, he came along side as we cruised and I yell over to him.
Me: Sounds nice!
Him: Goes good too (he stabs it again)
Me:[laughing] Sounds nice! (i honestly feel the man was in denial....did he not realize how badly he got walked even with a 2 length head start?
Him: (sour yet kinda cocky look on his face)

We cruise along a bit still side by side...then he decides to go from about 50mph. He jumped out ahead a fender as my trans kicked down, and then I went around him again.

I let out and he goes by and then cuts over in front of me to make a right turn....what a dork!:tongue:

A little later I found an M3, but he wasn't interested in tangling, so I u-turned.
As I took off in the other direction....my cam sensor breaks and strands me.

Now I'm waiting for the RJC repair/upgrade kit for the cam sensor.

Back