what a day(venting)

fireberd350

the day started at 10AM....the goal was to install some homemade rear seat braces while my dad was working under the hood detailing....i went to home depot bought the supplies(conduit, bolts, drill bit, etc) borrow a pipe bender and go home after stopping for some things my dad needed. well the drilling was definatly not easy to say the least....my original attempt was with the seats in....no good after 2 holes i decided it wold be pretty impossible and dangerous to the upholstry...takes 30 min to get the bottom seat out(bitch is tight) then find a huge torx head holdind the back in....try a flat head and an allen wrench(no good)....try to avoid the obvious that i need to go buy a torx socket and i cut some pipes up and flatten them on the clamp...well the table clamp threads stripped....GREAT...luckily my neighbor had one in his garage....i get the torx socket, pieces are cut and bent properly for the most part.....everything looked great.....put seats in vacuumed up cleaned everything up...its now 7pm!!!! try and start the car...wont fire.....WTF?.....after about 30 min of diagnosing we found its the fuel pump and we banged the tank and it worked...i need a walboro anyways:)....start it up and alternator belt is squealing like a mutha....the bolt holding the bracket into the block snapped inside the block....all i wanted to do was take it for a ride to see how the car felt with the braces....2morrow we gotta dril out the bolt and replace that and prolly do the belts/hoses while were at it....anyways this has been a long day and after all that i cant even drive it.....

i have had days like that. acutally today was kinda lousy...my old man got admitted to the hospital. his back is a terrible wreck and has been for a long time, but he's due for yet another surgery soon, and today the pain was too much for him, so he went to the hospital to get the good stuff. i guess percocets aren't enough.

oh well, i got to enjoy the sun and shoot a police issue beretta 9mm, so i guess i should find the good in the day.