You can type here any text you want

what are these brackets

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

grass doctor

Dream Catcher
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
found these in a parts box that came with car
only clue I have is little piece of what looks to be under dash insulation or horsehair stuff attached at one end and has some staples in the metal

image1 3.jpeg

image1 4.jpeg

hey chuck car show at school for deaf and blind this sat the 4
bumper fillers ??? why would there be a little piece of under dash insulation or maybe brackets for for something interior related , I do have aftermarket stereo and speakers in back and door panels

I participate in the annual "Hope Kids" car show/auction for physically handicapped kids in Phoenix, even if I've had to drive my DD the past 2 years. It's a nice day and the kids have sooooo much fun.

This one is from 2017. At 39 seconds in the video you can see me talking with a group of guys while I'm wearing a "Lou Czarnota Racing Engines" shirt. :cool: Not the fastest or the slowest, my car got a lot of thumbs up that day. Some people even knew what it was!

It was fun to know in my heart that my car would have laid waste to better than 75% of the $100k plus cars in the 1/4 that were on the lot that day.

Good causes are just good causes.

Attachments

• c-n-c Nov 2017 #1.jpg
    c-n-c Nov 2017 #1.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 35
nice I love being the Buick outcast , that real car guys know and I beat (won most outstanding American muscle car ) at a show very similar to that with all their high dollar imports they bought off the show room floor , I work really hard at my car and keeping it right, its nice to be recognized, had a young teenager who knew all about my grand national and was very excited to inform me of his knowledge , really impressed me that someone that young knew about them and had the respect for these cars , make racing straight again!!!

nice I love being the Buick outcast , that real car guys know and I beat (won most outstanding American muscle car ) at a show very similar to that with all their high dollar imports they bought off the show room floor , I work really hard at my car and keeping it right, its nice to be recognized, had a young teenager who knew all about my grand national and was very excited to inform me of his knowledge , really impressed me that someone that young knew about them and had the respect for these cars , make racing straight again!!!
A few years back, Some guy approached me at a standard cruise night spot. He handed me a personal invite to a charity fundraiser car show being held in one of our local super high-end communities. He told me it was only by personal invitation and that he thought I should attend. So I went.

Boy! Was I surprised! When I got there, I felt I may have been invited to be the but of a joke. I asked my girlfriend to check if we were in the right place. I Had the only American car there! I was surrounded by millions of dollars in super high-end exotics.

I know my Regal doesn't do any of what those cars are built to do. But it was no doubt that on a track with traction and in the quarter mile, I had the quickest car there. It seemed most of the crowd agreed as well.

They treated me great, and I left with the trophy for best in show.

Coincidentally, I ran into some of those guys later that year while cruising on a local stretch of highway. I raced them and got out way ahead at some ungodly speed. Finally I lifted for fear of death or jail. I wrote a post about it in the kill section a few years back.

A few years back, Some guy approached me at a standard cruise night spot. He handed me a personal invite to a charity fundraiser car show being held in one of our local super high-end communities. He told me it was only by personal invitation and that he thought I should attend. So I went.

Boy! Was I surprised! When I got there, I felt I may have been invited to be the but of a joke. I asked my girlfriend to check if we were in the right place. I Had the only American car there! I was surrounded by millions of dollars in super high-end exotics.

I know my Regal doesn't do any of what those cars are built to do. But it was no doubt that on a track with traction and in the quarter mile, I had the quickest car there. It seemed most of the crowd agreed as well.

They treated me great, and I left with the trophy for best in show.

Coincidentally, I ran into some of those guys later that year while cruising on a local stretch of highway. I raced them and got out way ahead at some ungodly speed. Finally I lifted for fear of death or jail. I wrote a post about it in the kill section a few years back.

Image result for it's true, It is!

Back