You can type here any text you want

What do you think this is worth?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
That's about 15 min from me if you need someone to take a closer look for you.

Well the fact that the add says "overdrive transmission" means it's not what it should be Dave. The factory MSRP is less than what he's asking but it's up to the market.
$6,497 $3,064 $4,987 $7,457
That's MSRP to high retail so it should give you some idea. If everything is working right and it doesn't have rust then it would bo OK but other wise I;d say about 1/2 that price.:)

Yeah...the add is wrong. It is a pretty clean lux-o cruiser. I wouldnt want to screw with it...its pretty original. If they still have it in august im gonna make an offer

thanks for the input. I'll put in an offer and see what happens.

Very cool car! Are those turn indicators on top of the fenders? If so, I didn't know Regals came with those.

Very cool car! Are those turn indicators on top of the fenders? If so, I didn't know Regals came with those.
I had an '82 TR with them. Might have been the last year for them. Pretty cool - they use fiber optic lightpipes.

$5500-$6000 would be my offer, but it looks to be worth more since add states that everything works and it looks to be really clean.

I'd offer half. hell you could get a clean hot air or a decent ic car for that kinda cash.

He'll have problems getting that in the market right now so check back in a month or so. You could also make him an offer of $X over what he paid but he'll have to agree to show you the tax/sales info of when he got it or let you contact the previous owner.

$6400 was his bottom line..I passed

Its not a FI car but it is a turbo buick that looks very clean and well maintained. $6000 should take that car if you meet the person with the cash on hand. It never fails.

Back