what do you think?

twin34

i have a stock 87 gn i will be making a few upgrages(bolt ons) i will be using stock turbo,walbro fuel pump with hot wire kit, turbo tweak chip a 60lb injectors,adjustable fuel pump regulator,scanmaster and stock tires, what do you think my 1/4 times would be and horsepower(guesstimate)thanks

why the 60lb injectors? way to big for a stock turbo! race gas or pump? what is the boost range your shooting for? but really in racing it all boils down to how good can you tune for maximum performance! how well the chassis and suspension work! and how well the driver drives!!

The 60 lb. mototron injectors are fine with the stock turbo, just make sure Eric burns you a chip for that combo. Buying bigger injectors now will save you from buying bigger in the future if you shoulfd go to a bigger turbo. The stock tires will kill your 1/4 mile times. Alot of your 1/4 mile time will depend on where your boost levels set at, stock around 15 lbs. or alky and or race fuel settings up around 22 lbs. with the stock turbo.