You can type here any text you want

what for the rear end

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Raist103

well went to the track on sat and could only get a 1.75-1.9 60ft on the new mt rad. i know it could have been track prep since others where complaining but i could not leave at more then 1psi or the tires would just spin. i tried 12-18psi in the tires with 15 giving me the best 60ft. my last gn used to have mt slicks and southside bars and i was able to get 1.5 with 0-1psi launches. i was going to go with them again "southside bars" but have been told by many that they are not the best way to go. anyone have any input? i am taking the front swaybar out today and plan on 90-10 shocks.

SSM Lift bars are fine just make sure you Re-enforce the Tourque boxs and weld the Plates to the control arms so they dont move around. I have the Jegs version that has urathane (Spelling I know I suck!) bushings to suck up some of the shock. They work great! Cheaper to! There made by Comp Eng. and sold as jegs parts ;)
Hope this helps

Back