What happends in FL?

HEATSEEKER

Member!
I am leaving snowy Sweden for sunny Florida for two weeks :cool: :biggrin:
I am going to live in Mount dora, 50min from Orlando.
So what happends around Orlando the 4feb to 19feb?? :)
I am interested/whant to se fotboll, baseball, motorsports and some BUICKS ;) :D
I have only seen two Buicks in my whole life and i would like to se some more... :)

Thanks// Jakob

As far as Buicks the Central FL GN&T-Type club will be getting together on Feb 3 for a monthly meeting. It is at the Casselberry Commons shopping center at the intersection of SR 436 and Howell Branch Rd in the Casselberry section of Orlando. The 24 hours of Daytona on Jan 27-28 kicks off speed weeks for the month of Feb so there is plenty of racing going on in Daytona. I guess you'd have to do a search for what is going on with the ball and stick sports. Plenty of teams have spring training camps down here.

Mt Dora

Mount Dora has car shows parts swaps on 1 Sunday/month. I forget what Sunday it is...1st or 3rd? Info should be available on line...

You're close to Oldtown in the Orlando area (45 minutes or so). They have a car show Friday nights for 1973 to 1987 cars... and Saturday nights for older cars - go to classic for more info

Classic Car Show
2/3/2007 5:00 PM 10:00 PM
Abacoa Town Center in Jupiter FL

Main Street Cruise - Classic Car Show Co-Sponsored By Asphalt Angels
Slow Cruise At 8:30pm - Town Center Stage Live Music By The Fabulons (OLDIES). From 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM. For More Information Please Call (561) 627-2799.

Click here to return to Events Page.
ABACOA

As far as Buicks the Central FL GN&T-Type club will be getting together on Feb 3 for a monthly meeting. It is at the Casselberry Commons shopping center at the intersection of SR 436 and Howell Branch Rd in the Casselberry section of Orlando. The 24 hours of Daytona on Jan 27-28 kicks off speed weeks for the month of Feb so there is plenty of racing going on in Daytona. I guess you'd have to do a search for what is going on with the ball and stick sports. Plenty of teams have spring training camps down here.

Thanks for the info :)
I am not directly interested in fotball or basball its just one thing i always whanted
to see when i am in US, American fotball and baseball :)

Mount Dora has car shows parts swaps on 1 Sunday/month. I forget what Sunday it is...1st or 3rd? Info should be available on line...

You're close to Oldtown in the Orlando area (45 minutes or so). They have a car show Friday nights for 1973 to 1987 cars... and Saturday nights for older cars - go to classic for more info

Classic Car Show
2/3/2007 5:00 PM 10:00 PM
Abacoa Town Center in Jupiter FL

Main Street Cruise - Classic Car Show Co-Sponsored By Asphalt Angels
Slow Cruise At 8:30pm - Town Center Stage Live Music By The Fabulons (OLDIES). From 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM. For More Information Please Call (561) 627-2799.

Click here to return to Events Page.
ABACOA

The swap meet in Mount dora is nice, i was there last year.
I don´t have a car this time but i will try to take me around :rolleyes: me like car meets :biggrin:
Thanks!