What happened to turbobuick group on facebook?

You might consider whether or not you are willing to be a part of Zuckerberg's left leaning social experiment. :stop:

You might consider whether or not you are willing to be a part of Zuckerberg's left leaning social experiment. :stop:

"Social experiment"?? More like leaning left so far, it's fallen over...Screw him, and the other lyin lefties.

NO being "polite", when dealing w/ that bunch of butthurt losers.:D

100% agreed! I refuse to be on any so-called "social media" site. So, how do I break it off with Amazon? That MF'er is so damn convenient! At least I use Amazon Smile and donate to NRA as my charity, I'm sure that 'll bug them a little...

100% agreed! I refuse to be on any so-called "social media" site. So, how do I break it off with Amazon? That MF'er is so damn convenient! At least I use Amazon Smile and donate to NRA as my charity, I'm sure that 'll bug them a little...

UHHHHMMMMM,

This here is a "Social Media" site......

Jus' sayin'...... :eek:

Last edited:
I wish I was apart of it. Finding a car would be much easier. Besides I dont know what the heck I did to get banned.

I dont know what I did to get banned though. Being part of the group would make finding the car alot easier though.

That's nothing. You guys should see what gets posted on racing junk for sale trade page.

:spam::spam::spam::spam:, You're better off without the social media intellectual Bull Crap. Find your T/B the hard way,Act Dumb $$$.