You can type here any text you want

What is a stock TTA MAF worth?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Their the same as a gn so about 50 to 100$ depending on mileage,shape,etc . Razor would be the best one to anwser this.Where ya at Julio??? Probably gone rice hunting be back in 11 seconds:D

here here.. :)

They are the same as 86-87 GN ones..problem is people are sitting on them. And holding them for dear life. On a good deal I say 40-60 bucks..as a needed thing bout 125 plus...the rebuilt cardones,etc a lot of times wont work..so your autozone ones..wont work correctly.Dont waste your time on those.

This is one of those areas that an original GM one is the best..I believe Johns performance sells a rebuilt unit that works..you'll have to check with him on that.

If I had to pay three hundred bucks for one of those new GM Canadian MAF's..I'd consider getting an Lt1 sensor and translator.So there are alternatives and options..

You'll come to learn that these cars certain things are essential to keep as spares..the MAF,ECM,coil pack/ign module are the top three..along with a GM serpentine belt..everything else is obtainable cheap and easy..well relatively :rolleyes:

Back