You can type here any text you want

What is involved to remove the dash cluster

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mytta49

How hard is it to remove the dash cluster ? How long does it take too ?
Thanks

Probably not too long. I just replaced the plastic lense on mine. The only thing I did not take off was the gauge housing itself. I think i spent 30 minutes R&Ring.

Thanks. Has anyone acutally replaced or at least removed the cluster itself ?

Does the dash pad have to come out ?

No need to take out the dash pad just remove the grey cover around the cluster (screws up into the dash pad, some screws underneath the foglight switch pod (you remove this one with 2 screws from underneath. you also need to remove 2 or 3 screws underneath to the right of the steering wheel as well as 1 hidden under the plastic trim piece just above the passanger side area (the one with the Performance Suspeniosn bagde on it).

Tilt your steering wheel down and you will be able to remove the cluster surround (grey plastic) then there is like 8 screws holding the actual cluster in place then just remove the cluster but pay ettention to disconnect the 2 wire connector for our boost gauge so don't pull out the cluster too long before you take a look behind it for the 2 wire connector.

Back