You can type here any text you want

What is this GN worth?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

wolfmann442

Car Poor
I have ran up on this GN .It is beutiful.Paint,interior,dash,t-tops are nice and tight,it has better alighnment than my '05 truck.It has 19,800 original miles.Tires are new,new brake booster.no wear on the normal spots such as the brake pedal,and the tops of the door panels.I would rate this car a 9.0 out of 10.Mileage is verified

It has a SALVAGE title.Whats a car like this worth?Is it worth 10k?If i needed to sell it,would i be able to get that out of it?

wolfmann442 said:
I have ran up on this GN .It is beutiful.Paint,interior,dash,t-tops are nice and tight,it has better alighnment than my '05 truck.It has 19,800 original miles.Tires are new,new brake booster.no wear on the normal spots such as the brake pedal,and the tops of the door panels.I would rate this car a 9.0 out of 10.Mileage is verified

It has a SALVAGE title.Whats a car like this worth?Is it worth 10k?If i needed to sell it,would i be able to get that out of it?

Hold onto it for another 10 years and it won't much matter if it has a salvage title. I own a 96 Mystic Cobra that has a salvage title that I got cheap. I still own it 6 years later and would never sell since I got it so cheap.

Some people might have a problem with a Salvage title, so yes it could be difficult to sell, but for only $10K, and if it is as clean as you say, I would go for it. Your gonna pay a lot more for it without that title.

Back