What Is Up??

Redneck

It's Been Awhile!!!
I would just loike to know what is up with allof the so-called South Florida Turbo Buick guys. I am just wondering if you all are still interested in this club thing or is it just somehting kewl to talk about?? Kinda getting a little disappointed, there was alot of hype in the beginning but that is all dwindling.. Let me know..

Tony

Dude, I'm here. Im not going anywhere and I definely like what we have going here. I know I haven't made the last couple meeting but I've just been busy with work and school and other stuff. Shoot I've gotten to know alot of you guys pretty good because of this club thing that we got going and I'm pretty sure others can say the same. I do think it's a great idea for the Dade guy's to get together with the Broward guys and get along as good as we do. I know it's hard for the guys that have to actually structure the club and keep it together, But we got people that drive from all over South Florida just to meet up and talk smack. Sure we can't always have 30 cars show up at our meetings for different reasons, but I'm pretty sure once ALL of South Florida finds out, we will.

You guys are all really nice people and I would like to keep this club going.

Later

:cool:

Yeah, I've gotten to know quite a few more guys, and most of them are very cool, except for those Miami guys. ;)

Ok, you guys aren't as bad as everyone says! ;)

I have a good time even when we only get a few guys together and talk smack, or go to eat.