You can type here any text you want

What light up?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbotrix2004

this may seem like a stupid question but when lights are on in the car with doors shut what lights up on the dash? I'm trying to figure out if I have some bulbs out. Right now my console lights up where it shows what gear I'm in and the hvac lights up. And I have a digital dash and that lights up as well

On my digital dash Limited the following lights up when I turn the lights on with key off: odometer, gear selector, HVAC, radio, green light for rear defroster (if I turn it on the amber light goes on as well), and of course the dash plaque since it's a Limited.

On my digital dash Limited the following lights up when I turn the lights on with key off: odometer, gear selector, HVAC, radio, green light for rear defroster (if I turn it on the amber light goes on as well), and of course the dash plaque since it's a Limited.
Thanks wasn't sure. Car seemed kind of dark and being that I just found out about the dash plaque I was wondering if there was something else

Back