You can type here any text you want

What should the fuel pressure setting be?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

notacharger

I have a customer who experienced a small engine fire on his 87 Turbo T. He bought the car with various mods and knows little to nothing about the car or the mods. It has an adjustable fuel pressure regulator that was damaged in the fire. The shop is going to replace it with a billet regulator that's adjustable from 20-100 psi (or maybe 30-100 psi, I forget). The car has 100 lb/hr inejctors, a Garrett 60 turbo (or so the current owner was told), a stock fuel rail, and miscellaneous other mods. What's a good baseline for the fuel pressure setting? I'm not sure what the current boost setting is. Thanks for your help.

I have a customer who experienced a small engine fire on his 87 Turbo T. He bought the car with various mods and knows little to nothing about the car or the mods. It has an adjustable fuel pressure regulator that was damaged in the fire. The shop is going to replace it with a billet regulator that's adjustable from 20-100 psi (or maybe 30-100 psi, I forget). The car has 100 lb/hr inejctors, a Garrett 60 turbo (or so the current owner was told), a stock fuel rail, and miscellaneous other mods. What's a good baseline for the fuel pressure setting? I'm not sure what the current boost setting is. Thanks for your help.
i would Double check the injectors (by the numbers on them)
then i would check with the Chips manufacture on the suggested fuel pressure setting.

For my My chip (TT-93, Alky, 42# injectors) the suggested fuel pressure setting is 43# - Vacuum line off.

Back