You can type here any text you want

What should we expect ???????

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Frog

Full weight TTA with the following HP/Trans/Rear changes. Minor changes not listed.
Bored .020 Stock Block w/ girdle
9.5" 5 Disc Lock up Vigilante
Precision modified stock location extended core intercooler 3" X 3"
215/220 Hyd. Roller
Stroker Kit 3.625 w/ all needed items
Main caps
Champion Intake Manifold w/ 70mm TB
Champion GN1 Heads (raised runner port job w/intake $1200)
Custom headers and exhaust
Terry Houston DP (thanks Bo)
Moser 12 Bolt w/ heavy duty adjustable torque arm
GT6776 Ballbearing Turbo
Big Stuff 3
Razor Alcohol
Weldon fuel pump
Stage 2 Century Transmission

any changes you would make ????????

any changes you would make ????????

GT6776 Ballbearing Turbo

Bigger turbo.

With GN1's and more cubic inches, I'd run more than a 67 otherwise you'll just be running what the turbo can flow and not what the motor can make.

You are correct, actually Harry has us on hold until March. He has something new he wants us to run. He did not tell me what size, but it will be bigger.

Thats got 10.20s written all over it.

Just my conservative guess, I wouldnt be suprised if it went a lot faster than that. Good luck.

With GN1's you'll need Buick headers. With Buick headers I think your going to be in trouble with the down pipe. And off couse getting rid of the AC box.

Let us know on the fitment issues with the GN1's.

Nothing wrong with a 67.. until you've maxed it out. At that point re-evaluate where your at.

With GN1's you'll need Buick headers. With Buick headers I think your going to be in trouble with the down pipe. And off couse getting rid of the AC box.

Let us know on the fitment issues with the GN1's.

Nothing wrong with a 67.. until you've maxed it out. At that point re-evaluate where your at.

He's planning on using pieces of the dp. Selling the rest later.

Agree about maxing the 67 first. Do what you can with what you got, then step it up. Thats what most of the fast TTA's do.

Hey Razor, I'll be calling you soon for my kit. I'll take pictures of the headers being made on the car. My company will be making them. The 76 will not be used on the car, I only used it as an example because Harry did not tell me what turbo he wanted to try, in March he will know. Harry and I go back to when he first got started. I bought my first car when I graduated college in '87. I know I am telling my age, but I still feel young LOL. My baby went 9.80s back in the day, and I had to sell it in order to race NMCA Hot Street. I ran HS for 2 years and them I crew chiefed a 10.5 Outlaw Turbo Mustang for a couple of years. So I haven't been totalally out of the loop but the Buick has progressed to say the least. Some of the racers I go back with are : Jim Haas, Elmer Smith, Mike Licht, Alan Witter, Lawrence Connley, Joe Copson, Bill Stuernagle, Mike Kurtz. Thanks to all, for what you have done, to keep the tradition going.

Back