You can type here any text you want

What Stall And Convertor ???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TWISTER

I would like some recomendations on stall and which convertor to go with, I have just recently added a PTE front mount and plan on a convertor upgrade I have the stock D5 now and didnt want to spend lots of $$. I talked to Mike Kurtz awhile back when I needed help on a shift kit install and what a standup guy he was Im sure he had a phone in one hand and a trans in the other when I talked to him. I was thinking of the 2800 he sells at under $400 I see Bruce also has one similar and is also very respected but I would rather not spend the extra $$ for the 9/11. The car is mostly street driven but its getting to the track more and more lately so what do you guys think? Give me your opinions as I only get online every couple days. My goal is mid to low 11s. TIA Marty

I have the same question , thinking of getting the Red Stripe 2800. Not sure how strong it is & how deep it will go?

Back