What Timing with a RA108 Chip??

hot6-231

American and Proud!!!
Just wondering if anyone knows what a RA108 race chip has for timing. I want to use this chip with alky, as this chip is made for running higher boost levels, and my JC93 chip I run with now doesn't. Thanks.

If I had to hazzard a guess (And thats all this is), blue tops, umm.. I would say somewhere between 28-32 degrees in the 108. A tad much for pump gas and alcohol but you might can make it work if you keep the boost levels reasonable.

Wow.........that's a lot more then I thought it had. :mad: Guess it's time to buy a "custom" alky chip with with timing around 25*. Thanks Jay for the info. KB

Personally I think 25 is a bit high for what you want to do. Shoot for around 23 or so.

Timming 108 chip

Bud i just spoke to John at quad air TODAY . I had some questions myself about the other chips , Im running a 93 chip myself . The 108 chip has 26deg timming , but has a forced lockup . The 100 chip has the same timing 26deg but does not have the lock up in it , both chips have more fuel on the big end for more boost . The 108 is set for 20psi , but if you have an adjustable W.G that may not be of concern .

Thanks for the info guys..........Gonna try the RA108 and 23lbs to see if it can perform better then my current set-up ie; JC93 and 25lbs boost. Just seems to run pig rich with my current set-up with much tuning. :mad: