What to look for when buying

tta1401

Well, I have always wanted on of these beasts. I have only seen 2 in person. What are some of the things I should look for and what are the common problems? Also, what would I expect to pay for one (Typhoon or Syclone)? I have seen some high prices but I have heard that people actually didn't get near as much as they wanted fot them.

TIA,

Originally posted by tta1401
)? I have seen some high prices but I have heard that people actually didn't get near as much as they wanted fot them.

TIA,
I agree, People ask too much. Check the sales on ebay and I think you can get a fair market value of what people are wiliing to pay. Mileage and mods will affect price. I always heard that the bottom end was weak, so I was happy to buy one with the engine already blown, so I didn't have to worry about the previous owner beating on it and having it on the verge of blowing up.

Hey guys, thanks form the tips. It probably will be awhile before I start looking. I am going to read up alot on these things. That doesn't sound like a bad idea on getting a blown one. It would be cheaper and I could build up the bottom end.:)