What would be minimum stall for a T63E

I run a Te63 on the street and at the track. I have a AC 9" N/LU 3500 stall convertor and the car is totally happy on the street. Got to have a good trans cooler and a driveline that is in good condition, cause when it flashs, seeeeeya. Only downside are my tires. I need some ET streets for traction. Second gear shift is scary under boost.
Mitch

I have the same set-up as buickboy and it works great. I actually have the .85 precision housing. I it a little slow to spool, just enough to let the car get going on the street. If I had the .63 housing it would blow away the tires instantly, anytime I hit the gas under 50 mph.

I have the T63E turbo on my car and I'm running an Art Carr 9"N/LU with a 3200 stall. I like it and agree you probably don't want anything smaller than 3200 stall.

Use a Art Carr 16930 or a Precision Industries "0" spec convertor and be happy.

WANNAGOFAST, Johnson City? I'm a hour away from ya.

Hi TurboMike. I've spoke with you before. Are you going to try and make it to any of the Bristol Thursday night racing? I've been wanting to go, but has rained every Thursday so far.:mad: Take it easy.

yea, we've got some cars we're needing take over, BUT time and weather. What does yours run? I hope to bring a GN over that SHOULD be runnings 10.50's or better.

Mine is way to slow right now and with multiple problems, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel approaching rapidly. I've got ATR headers, PTE plenum, Accufab 70mm throttle body, THDP SS 3" to fit the headers :mad: (already have a 3" SS THDP, but for stock headers), RJC Power Plate, and a F.A.S.T system w/ 65# injectors; all waiting to be installed. I've got a CAS v-2 intercooler, CAS aluminum radiator w/ dual fans, and TA Performance tall valve covers all on order. All I need is to make my mind up on which heads to get (Champion aluminum or iron heads). I've pretty much decided on a 214/210 billet roller cam and T&D roller rockers. I hope after all is said and done it may tickle the 10sec barrier, but I'm mainly want it for street driving(i.e. not a race car). To me it's always nice to carry a big stick and pull it out only when necessary.:D

the car i'm bringing belongs to my ex-brother in law. PT70, FAST, 85lb injectors, V2, ATR headers, THDP, 3" ATR single, Ported iron, 210 billet, Bruce's tranny, 70mm, etc. If you need help with the fast let me know. i've done a few.

I've got a 3200-3400 PTS 9x11 and spool is not a problem at all. like the others have said anything under a 50mph roll with radials and you are looking at the guardrail pretty scary sometimes when you aren't ready for it :)