What would you do?

What would you do with it?

• Drive it and enjpy it?

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • Keep it garaged and leave it?

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
If this is the only choice, I'd drive it. For that money this will go for by the time it's over (2 more days), I'd rather buy 2. 1 with some mileage to drive and one lower to keep. Or maybe ask about that TTA next to it. ;) No way I could stand to just park it, not in my blood.

Gotta drive it every once in awhile. I just don't see the point of owning a bunch of collector cars that you can't drive every now and then. I mean, if you run a MUSEUM then O. K. That makes sense.

Wouldn't it be cool to tell somebody that it's only got 150 miles on it while you're driving it? They'd NEVER believe it in a million years.

The only reason I can see buying this car, is to store it as an investment. I would find another Gnx if I wanted to drive one.

I agree with "gotboost" BUT if ya had $$$$ to blow an ya didnt care if ya lost it then ya I would buy it an drive... on the other hand it only has a few miles on it...I dunno ..really dont like garage queens ( I do have a 66 Shelby that hasnt been driven since 1976 ) ...ya forget about them sittin in a corner:cool:

Life is FAR too short without worrying about keeping every thing "perfect" for the NEXT owner(s) after you're pushing up daisies.

Having "custody" of a car is not most folks idea of enjoying it.

You gotta decide if you're an actual driving enthusiast, or a market speculator/"investor".

**** Allowing for inflation from 1987-to-2003, supposing the GNX sold new for 35K (many sold for thousands more), how much money has this "investment" made while taking up space for the last 16+ years? ****

Sorry...sounds like a headache no one needs...minus a museum with maintenance personnel.

Investment?

It is already at the top of the " investment " bar. How long do you guy's think it'll be before a car like this brings a modest %10 on your investment? I love this stuff!!! Drew:)