what would you pay for this? ripoff?

i wouldn't pay a penny over $2,000 for it to be honest. if your lookin at that your not wanting a gn your wanting a trubo buick. save the money and get a t-type, i sold my t for $4500 and it was in much much better shape, granted the motor was on the edge and i told the guy not to run it hard till he went through it. 2 weeks later it threw a rod on him, but don't listen to me... sorry about the rant.

point being even for $4500 you can have a much nicer car. if its all you can find i'd seriously take him 2 grand cash and offer it to him. then debate on fixing it or parting it out.

well got a carfax report done thanks to a fellow member.....so according to it that grand national has 280,000km and was stolen sometime ago

Date:Mileage:Source:Comments:
12/16/1987 Ontario
Ministry of Transportation Registration issued or renewed
Passed safety inspection
Vehicle color noted as Black
05/14/1992 Insurance Bureau of Canada Vehicle recovered after
theft
07/27/2004 Ontario
Ministry of Transportation
Central Ontario Registration issued or renewed
Registered as
personal vehicle
09/09/2005 173,983 Ontario
Ministry of Transportation Odometer reading reported for title
or registration
Odometer reported as 280,000 kilometers
09/10/2005 Ontario
Ministry of Transportation
Central Ontario Registration issued or renewed
Registered as
personal vehicle

yeah that car is totally beat to ****......10,000 tho i still cannot get over how much he wants for it, people are on crack, it will be sitting there for a very,very long time....

He has absolutely nothing in it. Odds are he took it in on trade, valued it to someone desperate for $500 and can afford to wait for the next fool.

i really wanted to say when i first saw it, that a little cleaning up, a little plastic polish, chrome polish, would do wonders .. but then i looked again .. its been through the ringer, definitely not worth that much... nowhere near that much posibbly even half

Do yourself a favor....STAY AWAY. That car looks beat to hell. It's bad enough that some of our cars in much much better condition are money pits. Dont do it man, you'll kick yourself in the arse down the road.

My .02 cents

yeah im def not gonna buy it......^ i see you got a monte carlo ss! one of my fav cars, i owned a 83 monte carlo ss with the rare white and blue interior with the "ss" stitching on the headrests.

goos stuff, go find another TB that needs little or no work, it will pay off in the long run