You can type here any text you want

What would you spend money on next?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fachie Motion

Will be mostly street car with no cage. Will see track time.
1987 GN
104,000 miles on the car.
20,000 miles on stock bottom 109.
200 4R was just rebuilt
PTC 9.5 n/l converter.
CPT-66BB P .63.
60 lbs. inj.
TT chip, LS1 MAF.
Champ irons & intake.
206/210 FT roller.
Harland sharp rr.
Razors Alky dual nozzel.
ESP FMIC.
Tial 38 ,ATR 3in. DP -headers & 2 1/2" dual exhaust.
HR bar , new shocks, UMI lower control arms.
TA rear cover, Moser Axles.
Scan master, and Autometer Gauges.

Other than shedding some lbs. what would you do next ?
At this point I have a $6.00 budget but have high hopes for my income tax return. :D

Looks like you've got the parts to go tens on pump gas. Make sure that it stays in one piece.

Powerlogger?

Brakes? If you really just want to spend some money, I'm taking DONATIONS..:p
Sound like you have a sound combo there.

I like the idea of the powerlogger. You are right I gotta keep the thing in one piece. My hold up on that would be no lap top. I am trying to figure out if I can pull what I need from the powerlogger with an IPAD.

Brakes? If you really just want to spend some money, I'm taking DONATIONS..:p
Sound like you have a sound combo there.
:D

I have a new powermaster and brakes are ok but could use some upgraded rotors. I am thinking/dreaming about spending money I don't have yet because I am dealing with a little problem you don't have in "the Golden State", 3 feet of snow. :mad:

airbags,adj upper rear arms. tubular front upper arms or lowers too!
hr motor mounts and tranny mount

airbags,adj upper rear arms. tubular front upper arms or lowers too!
hr motor mounts and tranny mount

I have air bags. The upper adj. rear arms are a possibility. As for the front tubulars, I don't have the money you do James so they would be unlikely for me at this point. Unless maybe you have some used upper and lowers you are looking to get rid of.;)

I have air bags. The upper adj. rear arms are a possibility. As for the front tubulars, I don't have the money you do James so they would be unlikely for me at this point. Unless maybe you have some used upper and lowers you are looking to get rid of.;)

the front uppers are around $150-$200 per set. the lowers are the expensive ones. what the motor mounts? unfortunately all my extra goodies go on my fleet. lol

I would get an AEM Wideband Standalone Gauge that will later plug into your powerlogger when you get it

+2 on getting a wideband.

Can also get an Alky Pressure gauge.

Back