You can type here any text you want

What's it worth, 87GN w/23K

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1badss

I was just curious as to what my GN was possibly worth. I bought it as a backyard find. It was wrecked in the front left and it shows up on car fax as a minor left front. I had to replace the upper control arm, fender and door. Other than that the car was just weathered. He wrecked it in '01 and the car sat in ihis backyard ever since. It still had the original goodyear tires on it but they were dry rotted. The left wheel had a little bend from the wreck. I had to put all new seals in it and i stripped the tops down to bare metal as it was checking. THe car is slick with base clear PPG concept clear. I put some Coy wheels on it for the modern look and the car runs super. The interior is perfect. The car just turned 23,000 miles. I bought it from the original owner, I have the window stcker, grand national jacket and alot of the service receipts. Oh yeah, the car is option delete also. No pwer window, locks etc.
The reason I am asking is that I have a guy that has been nagging the crap out of me to by it but he is wanting to give a decnt amount of boot to me and trade me back my old monte ss aerocoupe that I sold him last year. I miss racing and I dont want to cut up a low mile car to do so. If you guys were to price something like this, what would be a good dollar being as it has prior damage. The car is straight as an arrow and all of the orange peel is buffed out. SUPER SLICK.
Here is a link of a couple pics
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/sh...dy-repair/254462-my-1987-gn-finally-done.html

THanks in advance

I am looking at at 23,000 mile GN right now that is local to me and it has never been in an accident and still sports the original paint. He also has the original window sticker, and some other docs. He is asking $18K for the car. I would start there and see what your friend is willing to do. Considering it has been hit, it may be a bit lower, but the car looks really nice and it looks like you did a good job putting it back together, so who knows. These cars are all over the place as far as what they are selling for so it is tuff to put an accurate value on the car. I would say the range is between $15K and $18K.

Good luck.

Back