You can type here any text you want

whats it worth: TTA low miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DragCamaro

Real-Keeper
my uncle has a 89 tta with 10000 miles. all it needs is a fuel pump and a tune up as it has been sitting in a garage for a while. all origional paint is perfect, interior looks brand new.

whats it worth running?
thanks, Mark

thats it? i figured it would be more since it only has ten thousand miles. like i said, all origional and id fix the fuel pump and put new tires on it

Sold my 20k mile Pristine TTA 3 years ago for $14,500:biggrin:

I would say 20k:cool:

my uncle has a 89 tta with 10000 miles. all it needs is a fuel pump and a tune up as it has been sitting in a garage for a while. all origional paint is perfect, interior looks brand new.......whats it worth running?..........thanks, Mark
With only 10K miles and needing a fuel pump, tune up, and it sounds like it needs tires, there's a good chance that the fuel system needs replacing. Needs tires, how long has it been sitting? How does anybody know for sure that it needs a fuel pump? Tank been dropped or just a guess?

i would do it all myself. ive worked on the car before it was a while ago though. it needs a sending unit too. the pump doesnt kick on so i think its the pump. its been sitting about a two years in a garage, it just hasnt moved since the pump died
i havent saw it in person recently, my uncle just called and told me about it.

I'll trade him a 10 sec 98 camaro SS with leather, ac/heat, new tires ect...

Put it on e-bay with whatever you have in mind for it's value as your reserve. You'll find out in 7-10 days it's current market value.

Back