You can type here any text you want

Whats it worth?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

8AV8

Banned
Excellent Conditon TTA, 65k miles ttops,leather. Collector car ( literally was owned by a collector). Original everything except exhaust. Rear spoiler has typical cracks. Everything works. A/C was converted

Thanks, Chris

I will guess $12-$13K. Figure the wing costs $600-$700 to replace too.

If it's close to stock, never been modified, then maybe $16,000-$18 depending on details. IMO :smile:

It's stock. Wide range of possible values... What variables will affect the value on these that are specific to TTAs

It has the owner pkg. I Think. It has the cassette tape intro to TAs, all the original paper work from the dealership,it has the original title....its only been titled once to the original owner, TA brochures from 89, and documentation of every oil change, air filter, spark plug , etc. It's as bone stock as it could possibly be ,save the exhaust. He said it had a couple of pinholes, but it has the right tips and stock size pipes. There again, the A/C was converted...that can't hurt value.

What are you calling the owner package?

Thanks

Search "owners kit"..

It was a kit with a casette tape, the door andwindow decals, key fob, and a couple of misc. things. Worht over $500...closer to $650.

Jason

I want it.....

I'd probably swap my GN for it when I get it back going.....10 sec GN (I hope).....

You about to buy it Chris?

I'm jealous.

whats up Brian? Yeah, it's sounds to good to be true but it's all that, and what he will take for it is absolutely to good to pass up. It's ridiculous actually ,but the guy lives around here and wants the car to go to somebody that will love cherish and hold it forever for better or for worse, richer or poorer....:p :) It will come to the house next week, barring any unforseen circumstances. I'll post up when I consumate the relationship, lol.

whats up Brian? Yeah, it's sounds to good to be true but it's all that, and what he will take for it is absolutely to good to pass up. It's ridiculous actually ,but the guy lives around here and wants the car to go to somebody that will love cherish and hold it forever for better or for worse, richer or poorer....:p :) It will come to the house next week, barring any unforseen circumstances. I'll post up when I consumate the relationship, lol.

You dawg.

I drove one Todd Wynne went and picked up years ago down around Miami.... thing had 20k miles at the time.... he paid 14k for it in about '95. It still had the gatorbacks on it.... it would roast them.... I later ran against it in my V8 S10 Blazer I had... beat it by a little.... I was very impressed.... that bone stock TTA went 13.80's @ 105 or so... best I can remember.... with a sorry 2.20 60' time.... Needless to say.... I was very impressed.

You going to keep the GN too?

Again.... you dawg....:rolleyes:

:cool: do you have any idea how much money I would lose if I sold the GN:rolleyes:

update...I pulled the trigger...

against my wifes advice:rolleyes: I tossed her the keys and told her she could drive "our" new car to dinner. She was frowning on the way. On the way home she pulled it to about 10 lbs. "There was somebody tailgating me honey!",she says with a biiiiig grin. Boost can change a girls mind better than roses and candy:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

The Car. It has 69,000 miles. Needs a new spoiler. It has been repainted and its not really a bang up paint job but I have seen WAY worse.
The front seats show some cracking but no splits, The back seats are perfect, save the top of the headrests, which are slightly faded. Everything works. EVERYTHING. Steering wheel controls,cruise, yada yada.

I have the original title, it was in the presentation box with EVERY receipt for every nickel thats been spent on it.The stickers are still rolled up.

The engine still has the throttle body heater lines hooked up. Non adj wastegate actuator. The EGR stuff even to the back of the turbo is all hooked up. ABSOLUTELY Bone stock as far as I can tell.

Now...heres the part where I brag;) I traded a 2003 Honda Foreman and $5k
to get it.:eek:

Now...heres the part where I brag;) I traded a 2003 Honda Foreman and $5k
to get it.:eek:

You DOG!. I am so jealous.

One of these days... I will go out on the hunt for a hardtop "festival" car. I want one with cloth and no t-tops.

Congrats..

Back