whats it worth?

hey guys,
looking at having to sell the gn to get out from under some med. bills

was wanting to gauge interest and get some advise on what a fair asking price would be for it

it an 87 with about 78,000 origional miles. it is time for a paint job still has origional from 87 . it nor horrible but has flaking areas. car is straight no rust.

new carpet, seat are aorgional and need reupholstering. new headlights. weld draglite 16x8's

infinity sound system. scanmaster, billett aluminum interior and shift handle.

performance: faireman racing built shortblock, 30 over with je pistons and arp rod bolts and billet main caps with arps as well.

206/206 cam

champion cast heads and champion alum. intake. motron 60 pound injectors with turbotweak chip.

3" up pipe with bgc stock location 23 row intercooler.

john craig te45a turbo with rjc racing boost controler also has rjc racing alum. pulley set. 3" kieth mease down pipe into a 3" bigshot exhaust

razor alky control

new f body alum. radiator w. ramcharger electric fans,

kevin hilton built 200 tranny with edge racing 3200 stall 9.5 " lock-up

hate to get rid of it but i am in a jam.

please give me your opinion on what might be a fair asking price for the car.

thank you for all your help.

I have a much better grasp on what stock turbo Buicks are worth than a modified one like yours. I know you have alot of money into that engine, but a majority of the market is looking for a stocker. So you need to find the right buyer which may take longer to get top dollar. You said you're in a jam which normally means selling low. My best guess is around $16k? Please excuse me if I'm off from what you were thinking, but atleast I gave your thread a bump!! :cool:

I think you could get 16k if it's a proven 10 second car in it's current condition, but if it needs a paint job and doesn't have any hard proof of performance (at least a low 11 second time slip) and you wanted to sell it without waiting a long time I'd say around 12-13k would be doing good.